Customer Service Provider for a Retail Electricity Client
- Monroe St, Montgomery, AL, USA
Genesis is a top Telecommunications Call Center Company that delivers premium services to industry leading brands in the Fortune 500 from across the Nation. Our Agents provide professional customer care solutions with advanced phone and computer based platforms through inbound calls routed directly to their remote office.
Our mission is to deliver superior, first-class services to our Clients through our team of dedicated people. We also believe in generating flexible solutions to the job-seeking community.
Many leading brands rely on Genesis to interact with their consumers and deliver first-class business essential services. From customer service, to technical support, to consumer sales, our certified Agents build brand loyalty and enhance client products and services through superior customer care.
Our Agents represent popular companies that are known for roadside assistance, e-commerce, luxury retail, home improvement, healthcare, cable and media services, travel and hospitality, and more.
Service Type: Customer Service & Sales
Work Commitment: 15-hours per week or more
Weekend Requirements: 5 hours serviced on Sat. and/or Sun.
Schedule Availability: 7-Days per week; 10AM - 10PM EST
Certification Availability: 6 Weeks; M-F; 4-hours/day
More info: http://bit.ly/2EDW54A
Position Description: Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries; Upsell eligible customers home warranty solutions; Resolve customer issues or questions; Process payment deferrals; Quickly identify customer needs in first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan; Accurately enroll the customer in the correct plan; Strive to resolve customer issues on the first call; Demonstrate knowledge of client processes and policies; Build trust and rapport with the client customer through clear, respectful interaction; Always strive to ensure that overall customer satisfaction remains high, while resolving issues; Understand client call flow and Texas utility regulation; Ensure that no client customer has a lights-turned-out-in-error situation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be a resident of one of the United States (except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant responsible to complete an online client certification course (company sponsored)
- Paid Time-Off
- Vacation Benefits
- Insurance and Healthcare Options
- Flexible Career Advancement
- This is not a telemarketing position. All servicing communications are routed from the client directly to the Agent's Remote-Office.
- Visit the Genesis Website for more information (www.genesis-info.com)
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Genesis.Business.Solutions