Usher - Part-time
- 203 N Genesee St, Waukegan, IL 60085, USA
The Genesee Theatre is an active and vibrant theatre located in downtown Waukegan, IL. The theatre is a destination for children’s shows, plays, musicals and some of the most well known comedians and musical acts around. The spotlight truly is closer than you think. The stage, grand lobby and numerous lounges are highly sought after locations for weddings and corporate events. This is your opportunity to help keep the lights and the shows alive at the historic Genesee Theatre.
- Verifies, tears, or scans patrons’ tickets for all events at the Genesee Theatre.
- Assist patrons to their seats in a quick and efficient manner.
- Provide accurate Genesee Theatre information to guests.
- Ensures that rules and guidelines of the theatre are being adhered to.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Part-time hourly position.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and image.
- Providing exemplary customer service must be of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and as a team member.
- Requires ability to work flexible and extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as required by event schedule.
- Ability to climb stairs, perform some moderate lifting and bending, as well stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Please visit geneseetheatre.com for more information on the theatre and shows.