- 203 N. Genesee Street, Waukegan, Illinois, United States
The Genesee Theatre is an active and vibrant theatre located in downtown Waukegan, IL. The theatre is a destination for children’s shows, plays, musicals and some of the biggest comedians and musical acts around. The stage, grand lobby and numerous lounges are highly sought after locations for weddings and corporate events. This is your opportunity to help keep the lights and the shows alive at the Historic Genesee Theatre.
The Genesee Theatre has a FULL TIME opening for an Events Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and sell Event Proposals to the client and contract all Special Events.
- Follow-up on all inquiries resulting from the marketing and advertising plan.
- Track and report on inquiries, sources and event status.
- Manage event days onsite with detailed rundowns and communication to the team.
- Work with a team of professionals in Marketing, Production, Front of House, Ticket Office and Security.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of wedding and corporate event planning experience.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Medical coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Annual bonus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.