- 203 N. Genesee Street, Waukegan, Illinois, United States
The Genesee Theatre is an active and vibrant theatre located in downtown Waukegan, IL. The theatre is a destination for children’s shows, plays, musicals and some of the biggest comedians and musical acts around. The stage, grand lobby and numerous lounges are highly sought after locations for weddings and corporate events. This is your opportunity to help keep the lights and the shows alive at the Historic Genesee Theatre.
The Genesee Theatre has an excellent and immediate opening for a part-time Bar Back at the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan, IL. Due to the volume produced in such a short time frame, it is essential that anyone applying have great customer service and communication skills amongst bartenders, bar backs, and customers.
This position is a Part Time/Hourly Pay plus Tips position with no benefits.
- Stocking all assigned bars in a timely manner
- Understanding the location of all bars
- Basic knowledge on specific types of products served
- Problem Solving
- Communication over radios with other employees
- Restocking bars and breaking them down before, during, and after the show or event being held.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to multi-task in high stress situations
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Requires ability to work flexible and extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as required by event schedule
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a background check and criminal history evaluation
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Ability to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.