Front of House Supervisor
- 203 N. Genesee Street, Waukegan, Illinois, United States
The Genesee Theatre is an active and vibrant theatre located in downtown Waukegan, IL. The theatre is a destination for children’s shows, plays, musicals and some of the biggest comedians and musical acts around. The stage, grand lobby and numerous lounges are highly sought after locations for weddings and corporate events. This is your opportunity to help keep the lights and the shows alive at the Historic Genesee Theatre.
The Genesee Theatre has an opening for a Front of House Supervisor at the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan, IL. This part-time position is responsible for overseeing all public areas of the theatre, including the lobbies, lounges and bar areas, and the main auditorium.
This position is a Part-Time Hourly Pay position with no benefits.
- Supervise the front of house staff, including ushers and ticket takers.
- Manage the scheduling of staff for events as needed.
- Monitor, approve and submit staff hours to payroll.
- Train staff on roles and responsibilities and monitor for execution and consistency.
- Respond to and handle customer care issues.
- High School or equivalent required.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Experience in theatrical or front of house management preferred.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.