- Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
General Mills es una de las compañías de alimentos más grandes del mundo, con oficinas y plantas en más de 30 países. En México manejamos los productos Häagen Dazs, Betty Crocker, Nature Valley y Fiber One. Nuestras oficinas se encuentran ubicadas en Interlomas, Huixquilucan (Estado de México).
Descripción del empleo
· You will be managing key club customer to ensure that key milestones are achieved i.e. approval of briefs, copy and assets.
· Design and execute strategic business plans that demonstrate a win-win partnership
· Engage with both internal and external stakeholders to enable successful execution of strategies and promote General Mills brands unique value
· Anticipate customer needs, investigates underlying causes and identifies short term or long term solutions; creates and leads business development plans over the short to medium term
· Engage with customers to identify new business opportunities through prospecting and networking
· Challenge the status-quo and be able to work within teams to engage at increasingly higher performance of the accounts
· Have a broader, solutions-based approach to selling to enable deeper insights into customer challenges.
· Manage a sales funnel accurately and with sufficient forward planning over a 12 or 18 month period
A successful key account management experience (+5 years) - Sales experience without Clubs management should ideally include selling to major accounts.
· A successful key account management experience (+3 years) - Sales experience with Clubs management.
· Good understanding of the club business, the key drivers and challenges facing this channel over the coming years
· An excellent understanding of marketing and performance KPIs and relationship with the club channel
· Track record in major account management, solutions & services selling
· Strong communications skills for both external & internal interactions
· Excellent spoken and written language skills in English