National Account Executive - Dublin (6-month FTC)
- Dublin, Ireland
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
The role will be part of the Sales team and support the account management team with customer administration to ensure the achievement of the Company’s sales, share and profit goals for the relevant accounts.
As an entry point into the sales function this role will provide the opportunity to the person to be responsible for selling and executing tactical opportunities with highly organised sets of customer account.
This demanding role will require drive, ambition and enthusiasm, combined with the opportunity to develop technical sales skills such as networking, selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness.
A key aspect of this role will be daily interaction with relevant account managers as well as other functions within the business, applicants will need to demonstrate success in working as part of a cross functional team.
- Managing Customer & Internal day to day tasks using SAP, TPM (Promotional systems)
- Provide the account leads / business with accurate Sales reporting using Business Warehouse (Excel analysis).
- To be the day to day contacts with buying assistants in customers driving excellence in price matching, promotional planning and forecasting.
- Evaluate promotional activity to ensure the most efficient use of promotional expenditure in given customers
- Support Account Team to deliver and rationalize an accurate monthly demand plan
- Involved in specific project work as directed by Line Manager
- Develops customer relationships at appropriate level
- Identifies new business opportunities and make recommendations to secure
Required: Qualifications/Work Experience/Technical Skills
- Exposure to day to day Account Mgt / Administrative Tasks
- Prior usage of promotional systems, SAP, BW
- Ability to understand commercial relationship between supplier and customer.
- Confidence to develop and present compelling sales presentations.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong Time Management & Communication skills
Required Work Attributes/Qualities
- Impact and presence
- Drive and confidence, relishes challenges, resilient
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills
- Financial numeracy
- Results orientation – committed to delivering outstanding results
- Approach work in a planned and prioritized manner
- Critical thinker/analytical
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- Open and responsive to challenge
- Maintains two-way, honest communications
- Collaborative, participative team player
- Passion & enthusiasm for brands
- Ambitious and proactive
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- 1st Class Training and Development