Junior District Manager (Häagen-Dazs Shops)
- Athens, Greece
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
The Junior District Manager will operate in a challenging environment with the main will to dynamize and develop Greek market and the ambition to return to growth. The role is a job creation which will be a real support to the Häagen-Dazs Operations & Development Manager and an operational point of contact.
Operational Excellence is one of the key factors of success of the Häagen-Dazs Shops business, consumer experience and brand building. Our Häagen-Dazs Shops are the show case of the brand and strongly support retail growth.
Main focus area of the Junior District Manager is the maximization of sales and trading performance across the allocated area and/or individual unit’s levels and the use and monitoring of operational standards within the units. In addition, the Junior District Manager is accountable for shops operations in compliance with HDSI success metrics.
- 3+ years prior retail management experience (food industry).
- Graduate caliber
- Fluency in English
- Some understanding of finance & employee management fundamentals of running a business
- Proven project management skills
- Experience achieving results while building long term relationships through the employment of strong interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Experience proactively and successfully managing challenging franchise management issues
- Success in leading, motivating and influencing others
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Job abilities: Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative; Negotiation skills, business acumen and strategic abilities; Self-motivated; Energetic & good communicator; Resilient; Rigorous and detail conscious; Availability to travel
- Team Spirit: Teamwork and ability to easily connect with HD colleagues; Able to get on well with people of all cultures and statuses
- Good IT skills & Compliance knowledge
Demonstrates General Mills Core Leadership Competencies
- Demonstrates unquestionable Integrity
- Energizes & Develops People
- Delivers Outstanding Results
Please submit your CV in English only.