Brand Manager,Dough and Baking (8/9-month contract,start ASAP)
- Athens, Greece
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. We operate in more than 100 countries and market more than 100 consumer brands, including Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley and Betty Crocker. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills celebrated global net sales of US$17.6 billion during the fiscal year.
Our Regional Brand team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager (8/9 - month contract) who’s passionate about working in the food industry with leading brands. As Brand Manager, you own some key projects and initiatives for our Dough and Baking (Betty Crocker Brand) and participate in the development and implementation of the brands’ strategy across Europe.
Lead digital & Social communication strategy from development to deployment to the markets
- Support with Toolkit creation and trade related assets
- Lead strategy deployment/asset creation with markets and be the point of contact for both brands
- Lead e-com strategy development and assets development
- Lead for Website Development & maintenance
Lead brand renovation, innovation and market expansion projects from A-Z
- Support the brand managers with innovation/ renovations projects.
- Build & follow timelines
- Make recommendation & bring solutions
- Work with cross functional teams
Markets understanding & analysis
- Data savviness and clear understanding of consumer insights, market trends, competitor benchmarks and business performance drivers
- Organize competitive reviews
Packaging leader for the team
- Lead execution for key packaging renovation projects
- Work with the multifunctional team to develop and approve holistic claims for total brand range across markets
- Work with design agency to ensure smooth execution of imagery retouching
- Guide packaging driver in design application across total brand range based on agency guidelines
- Lead artwork process from kick-off to sign-off within internal system (Gclips)
- Manage the budget and reporting
- University degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 3+ years’ of Brand or Product Marketing experience with leading FMCG or other related companies/industries
- Excellent project management with ability to manage projects through gate approval process
- Experience in renovation / innovation delivery
- Experience with packaging projects and content
- Strategic mindset on how to optimize consumer proposition
- Natural collaborator, with strong leadership and people skills
- Proactive and motivated demeanor to inspire team to move quick
- Real passion for food
At General Mills, our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills, please click "I'm interested".
Join General Mills today!