National Account Executive(Coles) - Temp/Contract
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. We operate in more than 100 countries, marketing more than 100 consumer brands including Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker & Fibre One.
Our Coles team are seeking an Account Executive to support their amazing National Account Managers, to do their best work and navigate the ever-increasing demand for General Mills products.
This role is designed to enable the team to make their Customer Plan for Coles a reality. You will be the central coordination point. Depending on your existing skill set and where you’d like to grow, you could be working on anything from forecasting inputs and reporting to analysis. You will be the extra right-hand to the Coles NAM’s and they will be there to support your development and growth.
- Update and monitor pricing and promotional data in TPM
- Refresh and consolidate outputs from internal reporting mechanisms, tracking how we are progressing against our targets
- Leverage data to develop insights and make suggestions so we can best serve the customer and consumer
- Play a pivotal role in measuring and monitoring forecasts for accuracy
- Participate in preparation and execution of range reviews and forward planning
- Build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with a range of internal stakeholders
- Roll your sleeves up and be ready take on new, exciting challenges to support the Coles team
We are open to a variety of profiles; you might be a graduate looking for your first role in corporate FMCG or an experienced Account Executive looking to join one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses globally. Regardless, we have opportunities that will develop you according to your career goals.
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Business, Management or other related commercial disciplines
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in Excel
- A high level of comfort with complex ERP systems or existing experience with promotional systems (TPM)
- A sound understanding of the FMCG retail environment in Australia and a commercial mindset that seeks to understand how best to serve the customer and the business
- A sense of curiosity and a desire to make a difference to the team and business; we will support you to learn and unlock your potential
What will you get from us?
- A Certified Great Place to Work with culture that’s flexible & employee-focussed
- Work from home setup & safe, online induction during Covid19
- Competitive remuneration and numerous employee benefits
- Work with a collaborative, supportive and fun team!
- Proactive career advancement & training – we want you to grow with us
At General Mills, our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfil your potential and share your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills, please click "I'm interested".
Join General Mills today!