ESC Supply Planning Manager
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
As General Mills continues to position itself to win in a fast-paced, complex marketplace, we need to continue to adapt our Supply Chain organization to support the business. We are creating this ESC Supply Planning Manager role to support supply planning for OEP, which is a growth platform for the company and the region. As part of the OEP acceleration program, more volume is expected to be sourced from ESC as we are introducing new ESC partners to enable the volume growth. The person in this role will own supply planning of OEP with our ESC partners. The role will also have overall ownership of supply planning for ESC Snacks, providing leadership and guidance to the respective team.
- Coordination and accountability for Supply Planning Performance and service level delivery for all ESC sourced OEP and Snacks SKUs.
- Manage ESC supply planning team to ensure on time delivery of supply and distribution plans to meet customer demand across the network.
- Drive Inventory, DDF (waste) and continuous improvement activity within category.
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education required: Bachelors
- Previous experience in Supply Planning
- FMCG/CPG experience preferred but not essential
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Project Management
- Able to work across borders and cultures
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Learning Agility
- Delivers on short and long-term commitments
- Adds value with superior expertise
- Energizes and Develops People
- Inspires and leads others
- Develops people, organizations and self
- Values diversity
This role will require some International Travel in Europe
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development