Trade Promotions Sr. Business Analyst (TPM)
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
General Mills is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to support and enhance the Trade and Revenue management system landscape for our Europe and Australia Segment. This role is part of high-performing product team that is building and maintaining a suite of capabilities that support the segment’s sales systems, with SAP’s TPM solution at the core. The Senior Business Analyst will play the critical role of translating business priorities into technical solutions and leading the delivery of those with the rest of the product team. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be able to work and make decisions in a fast-past environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the business to gather detailed business requirements and apply sound technical solutions to build/test functional specifications, implement, & maintain Sales systems
- Will be accountable for learning Sales systems, developing knowledge of system data and learning business process, rules and logic. Advocating for the best overall solution
- Provide timely, personal, and efficient response to user problems and inquiries
- Become an expert on core applications supported within the team
- Research best practices and inform peers on key trends relevant to your area of responsibility
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in CIS (Computer Information Systems), Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS (Management Information Systems)
- Experience working with Trade Promotion Management systems (3+ years as an analyst, 5 years preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and support systems, as well as lead the design and delivery of the solution with the product team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Willingness to respond to critical issues off-hours and sometimes on weekends
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet be independently productive
- High initiative; self-starter
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and ensure execution of multiple projects
- Results oriented
- Experience in working with SAP TPM, SAP APO, SAP ABAP, SAP BW or SAP Sales & Distribution
- Strong communication skills with ability to present complex messages and trade-offs and tell a compelling story
- Able to articulate business requirements and bridge the gap with development teams and stakeholders
- Excellent problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress
- Self-managing, results-oriented, and capable of leading multiple initiatives simultaneously through rigorous prioritization.
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development