- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the UK Peak demand process for Meals & Baking OR HD & Yoplait.
- Lead annual UK SP volume process for Meals & Baking OR HD & Yoplait.
- Lead and develop a team of 2 demand planners to the levels required to achieve KPI’s set.
- Demand – Supply balancing 4-24 months.
- Product Life Cycle Management: NPD forecasting input; Leading regular SKU rationalisation reviews.
- Supply Chain representation in CBU.
- Partner with the Customer Directors to drive mid / long term forecast accuracy
- Ensure APO Demand Planning system is correctly governed/managed.
- Support the implementation of demand enhancing tools & best practices
Key KPI’s targeted:
- Forecast Accuracy & Bias
- Case Fill
- Degree calibre
- >3 years FMCG experience in a Supply Chain planning role or role that is responsible for forecasting.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills. Ability to interpret complex information and present in a simple way.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to constructively challenge.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Proven experience of working cross-functionally.
- Proactive approach, working with minimum supervision.
- End-to-end understanding of Supply chain
- Strong systems knowledge – computer literate with a strong analytical capability (Excel, SAP & APO experience preferred)
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development