eCommerce Senior Brand Manager
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
The eCommerce team has become strategically important as building block of differential growth expected for the Northern Europe cluster in the next 5 years and beyond.
You will be part of a fast paced, high energy team responsible for delivering the company sales, share, and profit growth ambitions through eCommerce.
The team is set up to drive growth through a focus on 4 key areas:
- eCommerce Account Management
- Channel Category Insights & Strategy
- Digital Shelf Content & Merchandising
- Performance Marketing and Search Optimisation
This role is specifically responsible for leading General Mills’ eCommerce Customer Marketing, Merchandising, and Performance Marketing strategy and execution. Central to the role will be engaging and building partnerships with our biggest online retail partners in the UK, and co-developing best–in-class strategies to drive penetration and conversion. In addition this role will interface with Marketing to bring upweighted emphasis and expertise on Search and Digital Shopper Marketing to our brands and media agencies, providing leadership on creative concepts and execution. This is an exciting new role which will have influence on all markets and categories across our Northern Europe Cluster (UK, Germany and Ireland).
- Build leading partnerships face-to-face with grocery.com retailers, search and media agencies, and internal stakeholders, to develop media strategies to win online.
- Own, manage and execute against a marketing budget for on-site media and performance marketing
- Lead and develop an on-site Paid Search (Performance Marketing) optimization strategy for General Mills Northern Europe for all brands and categories.
- Work with Marketing teams to strategize and co-develop omni-channel marketing concepts and execution.
- Lead General Mills’ engagement with new and existing agency partners to ensure best in class activation and ROI.
- Upskill and influence stakeholders in the principles and practice of Performance Marketing as a subject matter expert.
- Provide robust ROI analysis and recommendations to secure incremental budget and optimize investment.
- Develop a playbook for e-commerce media investment management.
- Provide leadership and coaching all internal stakeholders on latest trends, activity, and best practice online across Grocery and Pure Play retailers.
- Degree calibre
- Experience working in a CPG business, ideally in the UK, with detailed knowledge of e-commerce.
- Strong experience and understanding of PPC campaigns and Search Optimisation / Search Marketing, as well as creative concepts and ideation.
- Confident engaging and influencing senior stakeholders, both internally and externally – client facing sales and negotiation experience preferred, CPG Account Management experience a major plus
- Passionate about e-commerce and digital marketing concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (essential) with high attention to detail
- Analytically minded and intellectually curious
- Experience of delivering results through working with cross functional teams
- Organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and work unsupervised to deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and general IT skills
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development