Senior SAP Analyst (Supply Chain/ SAP MM)
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
General Mills is seeking an SAP-MM Systems Analyst to join our Supply Chain Solutions Development team. The team provides new capabilities (people, process, technology) and systems support to General Mills Supply Chain business partners. Team members provide important leadership in connecting supply chain processes (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) across IT and business to ensure end to end processes align with business strategy and deliver against business objectives.
We are looking for talented individuals with expertise in SAP-MM.
- Develop expertise in Global Supply Chain Operations business process and associated application(s)- Material Management.
- Provide first class service and support of existing processes and systems. Implement new applications or system functionality in support of GMI’s Material Management strategy.
- Diagnose problems and restore service promptly by working with system users, other members of the IS Department, software vendors, and service providers.
- Carry out assigned activities during system releases, system upgrades and the application of SAP Hot Packs and system fixes.
- Analyze user requirements, plan and execute approved development projects, in partnership with product team members, business users and IT.
- Connect with cross-functional peers in SC and other GBS peers to ensure end to end solution optimization.
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS (Computer Information Systems), MIS (Management Information Systems), or related field.
- SAP module experience – SAP MM required and experience in a second module nice to have.
- Experienced SAP configuration skills
- Industry-relevant business process experience in Supply Chain area.
- Ability to partner with the business and design technical solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Tenacity to overcome challenges and achieve desired results.
- Displays superior interpersonal and communication skills with technical and business partners at all levels.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with the ability to prioritize conflicting activities.
- Employs an analytical, methodical, logical approach to problem solving, employing innovative approaches to business and technical challenges.
- Exhibits sound business judgment and sees developing strong business and technical relationships as a key to success.
- Demonstrates continuous learning to expand and build on skill sets.
- Experience working in or with virtual teams.
- Experience working on an Agile team using Kanban
- Exposure to an International business environment.
- Competence in a second language.
- SAP Academy certification.
- Flexibility is needed on hours of work e.g. for occasional system critical support or major project implementations.
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development