- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
General Mills is seeking an experienced Commercial Paralegal. The UK-based position will provide paralegal support to attorneys and business clients operating across General Mills’ businesses outside the United States. The work is challenging and offers an excellent opportunity to work in a high-calibre, collegial department with other dedicated legal professionals on a wide variety of legal matters.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts with a wide variety of vendors and partners.
- Responsible for project management and client partnerships.
- Review advertising materials and consumer promotions for accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support Legal team projects and processes (e.g., ethics and compliance initiatives, contract template management)
- Undergraduate degree from a reputable university
- Five years of experience working as a commercial paralegal
- Significant experience drafting and negotiating contracts
- Team player with a strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills, and Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft Office Suite products)
- Full fluency in English
- In house experience, ideally in FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) industry
- Legal Practice Course qualification, Paralegal qualification or equivalent
- Fluency in Spanish
- Advertising or promotion law experience
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development