Global Marketing Coordinator/Graduate - Häagen-Dazs (12-month contract)
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be part of the Global Häagen-Dazs Marketing team, working closely with the Brand Experience team (Masterbrand & Europe & Latin America Shops teams). You will have the opportunity to learn about the Häagen-Dazs brand and business, gain exposure to global brand management practices and lead projects with real business impact that will allow you to make a difference from day one on this iconic global brand. This person needs to be a go-getter, ready to get stuck in with real responsibility and make a genuine difference on a brand available in 90 countries.
- Be the global social content lead – defining our content calendar, pillars, and overall strategy
- Global influencer lead: Design and execute influencer plans and programs for all Häagen-Dazs key markets
- Global digital support: be the voice of digital and cultural trends within the global team, sharing news and best practice on topics such as e-commerce, UGC and partnerships
- Always on-brand activities: support the global marketing team on asset management, photoshoots and marketing material sharing
- Turn our Shops into a laboratory to test Future ideas and fuel Häagen-Dazs global brand innovation pipeline (shops & retail)
• Select ideas to test in collaboration with the R&D team
• Organize and implement the test in a selection of shops across Europe working in close collaboration with Shops X functional team
• Define the offer, organize logistics, build a strong testing plan and develop a local support plan
- Implementation of 2020 Ice Cream desserts in shops across Europe.
• Development of creation in collaboration with R&D, needing an interest in food trends
• Recipe testing and evaluation of feasibility with the X-functional team
• Development of the Selling deck for Franchise
- Fluent in English is a must (French/Spanish would be a plus)
- Prior internship or work experience within Marketing is essential (minimum 1 year)
- Digital experience would be a plus
- Confident communicator and a ‘go-getter’
- Strong organizational skills
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- 1st Class Training and Development
- Lots of Free Häagen-Dazs Ice cream & Yoghurt available all day, every day!
- Early Friday finish at 3:00pm