Talent Acquisition Partner - Part Time
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Yoplait, Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$16.9 billion during fiscal 2019.
The General Mills Recruitment Center of Excellence (CoE) is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Europe and Australia (EUAU) Talent Acquisition team. Responsible for recruitment across Australia and New Zealand,this is a great part-time role for someone who has a real desire to be part of a top-notch international HR Team. The Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for attracting, recruiting and onboarding top local talent plus project work to coordinate and activate Learning and Development initiatives.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, based in our Swiss regional headquarters and with a dotted line into the HR Director, Australia and New Zealand, the Talent Acquisition Partner will support our Melbourne and Auckland offices by building a pipeline of strong external talent for the business. The role is heavily dependent on working across departments and markets, and building relationships with business teams (hiring managers and HR). We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruitment, a fast learner and, is comfortable with challenging the status quo. The ideal candidate will have a customer service approach, a global mindset, attention to detail and will be a self-starter focused on delivering exceptional results.
- Partner with the local teams to lead the full life cycle recruitment for external candidates, across all functions
- Coordinate campus recruitment for entry-level roles (interns/ trainees)
- Manage the recruitment budget and local Recruitment Agency relationships
- Build a network of local talent for business-critical roles via outreach programs and engagement activities
- Work with the CoE to identify opportunities to increase the General Mills employment brand
- Manage visa applications and renewals
- Ensure consistent application of Recruitment CoE policies, practices and processes
- Partner with local HR to ensure deep understanding of local talent requirements
- Support and champion the CoE strategies with local teams
- Keep up to date on local recruitment market trends and best practices
- Serve as process owner and support continuous improvement for employee onboarding
- Support the local HR team on Learning and Development projects
- University degree in business/HR/marketing
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
What will you get from us?
- Very flexible, employee-focussed culture with a great work environment
- Competitive salary,annual bonus and numerous employee benefits
- Work with a collaborative, supportive and fun team!
- Proactive career advancement & training – we want you to grow with us
At General Mills, our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talent with the outstanding people of General Mills,please click "I'm interested".