National Account Manager - Woolworths
- Mount Waverley VIC 3149, Australia
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Yoplait, Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$16.9 billion during fiscal 2019.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for managing and driving growth within specified categories of our key Woolworths business. You will be charged with creating the most effective and efficient account activity, working closely with the customer to deliver a joint business plan that drives both category growth and brand share. Promotional planning and execution are vital in this role, as is building profitable business plans and being accountable.
What we need you to do:
- Manage the buying relationship, formulating customer plans and strategies to ensure continued growth of the account
- Conduct category reviews ensuring there is regular contact and follow up with category buyers
- Budget and forecast for the account to ensure you achieve both volume and profit targets
- Monitor customer inventory levels to ensure sufficient stock is available against store demands
- Drive strong communication across the field sales and merchandise team
- Build and execute profitable business plans
- Promotional planning and execution
- Build strong working partnerships with all key stakeholders both external and internal
- Achieve set targets whilst also developing new promotional and ranging opportunities
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will have experience as a National Account Manager in Retail/Food Service or a seasoned Field Manager looking to take a step up.
You will also have the following:
- Strong commercial acumen with a passion for building long term partnerships
- Demonstrate a high analytical ability with an understanding of category principals
- Ability to develop and deliver complex business planning
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing skills complemented with superior communication
- Degree qualified in business or related field
What will you get from us?
- Very flexible, employee-focussed culture with a great work environment
- Competitive salary,annual bonus and numerous employee benefits
- Work with a collaborative, supportive and fun team!
- Proactive career advancement & training – we want you to grow with us
At General Mills, our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. We have recently been accredited as a “Great Place to Work”.
If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talent with the outstanding people of General Mills,please click "I'm interested".