EUAU Supply Planner - French Speaking
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
As an Supply Planner working across Europe and Australia the aim is to have the Right stock, in the right place, at the right time! You will be responsible for delivering finished goods replenishment plan by calculating replenishment requirements on assigned levels of the supply chain network in End Markets on a weekly and monthly basis. Owning case fill rate and effective communication and prioritization of critical trades off required to achieve a balanced service rate. Responsibilities include;
- Replenishment strategies – Segmentation / Service considerations
- Maintenance of master data in SAP – Specifically Dynamic Planning system settings
- Inventory strategies – IA Lite tool / Factory reliability / transit times
- Factory connect – PAT tool.
- Daily review stock coverage highlighting potential service challenges
- Supply into Ireland
- Inventory control – B2B
- Brand waste management & root cause
- Liaising with the Initiatives team on NPD launches
- External Supply Chain – Direct connect to co-manufacturing plants serving UK&I exclusively and Regional ESC
- Continuous improvement in ways of working
- Working closely with Logistics, customer team, plant teams across the region.
- Degree qualified
- Languages: Fluent in French and English
- Proven experience (FMCG) – Supply Planning
- Strong systems knowledge – computer literate with a strong analytical capability (Excel, SAP & APO experience preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work cross-functionally
- Proven project management skills.
Required: Work Attributes/Qualities
- Exceptional analytical skills; problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal & influencing skills with ability to constructively challenge.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Performance driven with a Continuous Improvement mind set.
- Proactive approach, working with minimum supervision.
- Collaborative approach to teamwork.
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development