Senior Solutions Manager,SRM and Sales,EUAU
- Uxbridge, UK
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Yoplait, Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$16.9 billion during fiscal 2019.
Reporting to the Director, Global Business Solutions (GBS), Commercial Capabilities, the Senior Solution Manager will support the Sales and Strategic Revenue Management (SRM) functions across Europe and Australia on various technology and solutions needs. This role is responsible to develop and deliver Sales/SRM capabilities roadmap, guide technology and data investments and build strategic partnerships to enable sales growth, trade management and optimization and to advance SRM analytics. Your main client groups will be the Sales organization at a regional and global level, plus the regional Finance Directors and their teams.
The ideal candidate should have strong business acumen, exposure to the commercial business, strong understanding of data and technology, excellent communication and influence skills, and demonstrated leadership, and the ability to manage a diverse globally located team.
You will lead a global product team (7 FTE), and a technical team of developers and analysts.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain close business and vendor relationships
- Strategic partner to Global SRM and EUAU Sales Teams
- Prioritize and manage technology and data investments
- Manage the roadmap for solutions and business value
- Sponsor and actively lead projects that drive business outcomes
- Actively understand external best practices and changing technology landscape to influence roadmap
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communication
- Understand and leverage a broad set of shared services
- Lead a dedicated product team
- Build networks across GBS to enable solution delivery
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or business relevant discipline
- 10+ years of experience on the following key skills:
- Experience with database systems and data architecture
- Ability to research, plan, organize, lead, and implement new processes or technology
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
- Ability to lead change, work cross-functionally and learn quickly
- Connects solutions with high impact business opportunities
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and positively influence stakeholders at all levels
- Good problem-solving skills, bias for decisive action
- Ability to take complex or detailed issues and understand, communicate and act upon the main problem and resolution
- Self-managing, results oriented, and capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to influence across the organization
- Leads by example, consistently supporting the company’s values and practices
- Exhibits candor by encouraging open discussion, demonstrates sound judgment and understands perspectives offered by others
What will you get from us?
- Very flexible, employee-focussed culture with a great work environment
- Competitive salary,annual bonus and numerous employee benefits
- Work with a collaborative, supportive and fun team!
- Proactive career advancement & training – we want you to grow with us
At General Mills, our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talent with the outstanding people of General Mills,please click "I'm interested".