Customer Collaboration Manager
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
The objective of this role is to drive the customer collaborative Supply Chain agenda with our UK Retailers. This role delivers this, not only by the work of the individual but also through line management responsibility of two Customer Demand Planners. This role is instrumental in developing and delivering General Mills customer engagement strategy through;
- Shaping & Delivering engagement with your Customer(s) and playing a significant role in shaping the overall customer strategic plan
- Improving demand Planning accuracy across base, promotion and event performance
- Driving end to end efficiencies – Collaborate, develop and deliver Supply Chain improvements for General Mills and the Customer
- Line management responsibility
- The CCM will have overall accountability for the delivery of supply chain KPI’s (internal/external). This role will require some direct demand planning responsibility as well as holiday / sickness demand planning cover.
- Drive consistent ways of working across the Customer Collaboration Team, improving process and driving efficient ways of working. With your CCM colleagues, focus will be specifically on;
- Driving standard Supply Chain KPI’s
- NPD launch
- Base / event forecasting
- Identify and utilise the correct working processes and systems
- Getting the best out of your team
- Driving collaboration and E2E opportunities with customers delivering sales, savings and AGS
- Excellent interpersonal & influencing skills with ability to constructively challenge & build great relationships.
- Collaborative approach to teamwork
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and drive change
- Ability to manage people recognising the distinctiveness of leading, coaching and managing
- Performance driven with a Continuous Improvement mind set and ability to look longer term
- Solution based problem solving
- Proactive approach
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and consistently achieve tight deadlines
- Strong quantitative and computer skills (Microsoft office package)
- Strong analytical skills, root cause management to improve demand and supply KPIs
- Proven success in Customer Facing role within a FMCG or retailer environment
- Experience and knowledge of the Food Industry
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with Retailer systems and processes
- Knowledge of SAP/ APO or TPM systems
- Experience of influencing stakeholders and customers to deliver change projects
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development