Finance Analyst (FP&A) - 12 month maternity cover
- Dublin, Ireland
We are a company inspired by purpose: we serve the world by making food people love. Every day we make this love real through our brands, our culture and the way we treat the world. Our brands—like Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Häagen-Dazs and Cascadian Farm, to name a few—are adored in more than 100 countries on six continents. Our global team of 42,000 brings passion and creativity to work with them every day. And our devotion to community and planet drives the way we give back and do business. When inspiring purpose meets solid strategy, big things happen.
In this Irish Finance Analyst role, you will join the Irish extended leadership team, partnering with the Irish Leadership Team to drive results and business performance, while working on some of the world’s most popular brands.
Financial Insights and Business Analysis
- Own Irish RNS and margin planning (yearly budget and monthly yearly outlook) and monthly reporting (by customer and by categories)
- Lead month end reconciliation, analysis and reporting
- Provide business partnership to the cluster leadership team to:
- Drive and evaluate topline growth opportunities
- Challenge trade investments and pricing assumptions
- Course correct during the year to ensure robust delivery of trade / pricing targets
- Ensure data integrity and consistency (stewardship): Secure adherence to policies and trade spend control
- Develop external score carding and competitive knowledge:
- Create better understanding of retailer margin
- Summarize information about competitors and retailers strategies
- Develop analytical modelling tools and/or system solutions to aid scenario planning and decision making.
- Lead Finance support to Sales teams (KAM & CTM):
- Customers performance analysis (drivers of over or under performance vs. objectives, scorecards with key metrics)
- Support to customer meeting preparation: shape results & provide Finance insights
- Key partner for negotiation scenario
- Provide insightful reporting and analysis to support the sales team
- Strategic Revenue Management modelling and strategy recommendations in partnership with the SRM Manager.
- Co-ordinate and prepare market update presentations on an ad hoc basis
- Develop the Financial Acumen of Cross-Functional Partners
- FP&A Manager Northern Europe Cluster
- Irish Lead Team and Extended Lead Team
- Strategic Revenue Manager Northern Europe Cluster
- Degree in Finance or Accounting, Finance Designations (CIMA, CPA, etc) a plus
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in business controlling, ideally in an FMCG company
- Ability to influence and advise business partners on financial matters
- Clear, concise and influential communicator (written and verbal). Ability to interact well with the Irish Management Team.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and results oriented
- Effective leadership and collaboration skills (Cross-functional, Markets, etc)
- Vocational experience in dynamic structures (matrix organization)
- Able to work well under time pressure and multitask
- Ability to proactively organise, prioritise and manage priorities
- Passionate, high integrity, team player, strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to engender trust throughout the organisation
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development