Strategic Revenue Manager - Dublin
- Dublin, Ireland
We are a company inspired by purpose: we serve the world by making food people love. Every day we make this love real through our brands, our culture and the way we treat the world. Our brands—like Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Häagen-Dazs and Cascadian Farm, to name a few—are adored in more than 100 countries on six continents. Our global team of 42,000 brings passion and creativity to work with them every day. And our devotion to community and planet drives the way we give back and do business. When inspiring purpose meets solid strategy, big things happen.
This role is responsible for the sales strategy and commercial planning for the brand. Specific areas of ownership will include pricing & promotional strategy, NPD commerciality, channel / account planning process, the leadership and facilitation of cross functional projects & teams.
This is a challenging role that requires outstanding leadership and influencing skills across a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
You will have experience in any of the following functions; Sales, Category, Finance and Marketing.
In a challenging market with an ever increasing focus on driving joint value creation, this high profile role is becoming increasingly pivotal to our business success.
- Pricing strategy; development of brand pricing architecture, and manage defensible customer pricing
- Promotional strategy development; centered around robust commercial, consumer and category insight to deliver financial KPI’s for both General Mills and retail partners
- Mix Management; determine customer roles, track Compete brands vs targets, opportunity/ risk measures identified & action plans determined
- NPD commerciality; support marketing colleagues to commercialise innovation that is both retail and shopper ready
- Leadership of the Account Managers through the PEAK cycle and ownership of the GPS forum
- Commercial leadership of the category across all CBUs
Qualifications / Work Experience / Technical Skills:
- University degree
- At least 5 years FMCG, in retail or supplier is essential
- Fluent in English is essential
- Experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
- Very strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong commercial and financial skills
- Strong category and insight skills
Core Sales Competencies Required:
- Strategic Business Planning
- Delivers Outstanding Results
- Customer & Category Expertise
- Problem Solving & Analytics
- Leads Innovation
- Impact and presence
- Drive and confidence, relishes challenges, robust out look
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and oral communication skills
- Results orientation – committed to delivering outstanding results
- Critical thinker / analytical
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- Collaborative, participative team player
- Ambitious and proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- Entrepreneurial flair with strong creative ability
What will you get from us?
- Competitive Package
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Cover
- 1st Class Training and Development