Assistant Brand Manager, Regional Business Unit - EUAU
- Nyon, Switzerland
Making Food People Love
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$16.8 billion during fiscal 2019.
We seek out the best talent, then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
Operating within the context of Regional Business Unit (RBU), the Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) will assist the team in executing innovation, renovation and commercialization of projects with excellence for one or more brands across the region. The ABM will monitor the external environment for trends and inspiration, participate in the Annual Marketing Plan development, and work collaboratively with the regional and local teams to ensure the relevant and successful implementation of the brand development projects with the goal of maximizing the long-term equity and profitability of the Brand.
The successful ABM will be required to show the appropriate leadership to the wider business by working with and leading cross-functional resources and show the potential to progress through the organisation both in Nyon and throughout the region.
- Participate in key innovation, communication, brand renovation and other key strategic initiatives
- Implement plans for one or more products and participates in the Annual Marketing Plan development
- Proactive contribution to the mid and long-term brand development strategy
- Work in partnership with the Cross-functional Brand Development Team, and market teams to deliver the Long-range Plans – turnover, margin expansion and marketing margin
- Oversee own projects and make expenditure and procurement decisions appropriate to maximize business results/ ROI
- Manage the monthly product management communication cycle, coordinating and chairing the monthly meetings with Markets and Regional stakeholders
- University degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 2-4 years of Consumer Marketing experience with leading FMCG or other related companies/industries
- Proven track record of success and experience of working in a Development or Activation marketing team structure – someone that thrives in a matrix model
- Strong analytical skills and ability to turn data to insight and strategy.
- Good stakeholder management and strategic influencing skills, ability to navigate ambiguity and align teams around one common goal
- Natural collaborator and connector that thrives on the ability to build broad relationships to build differential growth.
- Strong track record of delivering projects on time to a high standard via outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Passion for food
- Geographic mobility within EU required
At General Mills, our mission & our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills,please click "I'm interested".