Capability Lead - Demand Planning - FTC
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be working closely with the Head of Demand Planning to lead projects for the Demand Planning capability program. You will play a crucial role on leading the Change Management programme (Reporting and Analytics and standardisation) for the region Europe and Australia – being the key business interface and owning the relationship with Sales and Finance (regional and countries) as well as managing the change programme at Supply Chain level in the countries. You will work closely with leaders in other parts of the function to ensure continuity of programmes with the overall Logistics change management.
- Lead relationship with Sales and Finance for No Touch Forecasting Change Management, whether at regional or market level.
- Lead elements of the Regional Capabilities Programme specifically around Reporting & Analytics, standardisation and simplification.
- Support regional PEAK demand review as needed.
- Support Regional team to lead the functions and grow the Centre of Excellence
- University Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field
- 5 - 10 years of diversified experiences in Supply Chain, ideally in Demand Planning
- Multicultural experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent English Communication Skills ( oral and written) with Spanish or French language, a plus
Key Capabilities Required
- Broad understanding of the end to end supply chain and ability to identify and connect with wider Supply Chain team across region.
- Project Management Skills
- Deep demand Planning functional Expertise (ideally in EUAU Retail environment)
- Strong understanding and experience of FMCG S&OP process
- Broad Understanding of commercial (sales) and Finance roles and ways of working within PEAK/ S&OP
- Strong internal and external relationship management