Brand Manager - Haagen Dazs & Latina
- Mount Waverley VIC 3149, Australia
General Mills is a global food manufacturer, marketing some of the world's leading consumer brands in more than 100 countries, globally employing over 33,000 people. Our brand portfolio includes market leading brands such as Old El Paso Mexican foods, Latina fresh pasta and sauce, Betty Crocker baking mixes, and Nature Valley muesli bars.
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic Brand Manager to join our marketing team on a full time basis. In this role you will be exposed to the full marketing mix including creation of brand assets and product development through to implementation and day to day management of brand marketing execution for your brand portfolio to deliver the annual targets.
What do we need you to do?
- Support the development of brand assets (for comms & packaging)
- Track, measure and report on total brand performance (proficiency in Nielsen & Quantium preferred)
- Manage the local execution of renovation & core portfolio NPD including internal Stage and Gate processes.
- Support the development of and execute annual cross functional strategic plan, partnering with cross functional local teams
- Development and coordination of consumer communication strategy & plans through to execution in market
- Management of the annual marketing budget
What sort of person do we need?
To be successful in this role you are an open, candid and innovative brand manager able to demonstrate the traction you have gained through strong planning, execution orientation, and powerful communication programs.
You will also have the following:
- Strong analytical skills to inform annual strategic planning and month to month business model management
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills ensuring significant internal and external relationships.
- Strong leadership, agility and capability to execute and develop plans within a matrix organisation.
- Proactively demonstrate initiative, seek opportunities to learn and develop in order to expand contributions and add value.
- Proven NPD experience, including project management and delivery
- Ideally 3+ years brand management experience with FMCG
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce
At General Mills, our mission & our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills please click the button below.