Sales Business Analyst
- Mount Waverley VIC 3149, Australia
General Mills is a global food manufacturer, marketing some of the world's leading consumer brands in more than 100 countries, globally employing over 33,000 people. Our brand portfolio includes market leading brands such as Old El Paso Mexican foods, Latina fresh pasta and sauce, Betty Crocker baking mixes, and Nature Valley muesli bars.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Sales Finance, including business partnering, commercial insights and recommendations, joint business planning and negotiation preparation, insightful analysis on in-year customer performance, annual budget development and investment prioritization. You will report to the Sales Finance Manager and will work with the other Finance Analysts in the Cluster (Sales Finance and FP&A).
- Finance business partner supporting the Sales Account Team, providing financial analysis, support and commercial direction.
- Operate across all brands within one account (or group of accounts).
- Finance business partner on a Brand Commercial team, attending to the commercial and financial support for that brand. Work with Regional office on new product development. Responsible for the build of the annual financial budget for that brand.
- Partnering with SRM Team based in Australia, leveraging key tools to drive profitable growth, as well as developing financial tools to track SRM progress.
- Actively contribute to the Integrated Business Model (IBM) cycle to drive accurate forecasting.
- Responsible for analysis and insight into Trade Spend for the Account
- Responsible for the generation of all financial analysis for Joint Business Plans
- Provide superior financial analytical support to the business to assist the business in meeting its objectives.
- Drive strong financial results through superior commercial acumen and navigating a path to achieve the financial objectives.
- Attend to all financial reports and submissions for the monthly Sales Demand review.
- Attend to all ad hoc projects as and when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Commerce
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Member of a professional institute- eg CIMA/CPA/CA
- Proven business partnering mindset
- Strong commercial analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to drive initiatives across the business at multiple levels.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member to identify and drive initiatives.·
- Strong technical skills with the ability to build financial models to drive decision making
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Results and outcome oriented
- FMCG experience / Industry knowledge (not essential)
- Computer Literate – Advanced skills, also SAP, or systems linked to SAP
At General Mills, our mission & our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready to fulfill your potential and share your talents with the outstanding people of General Mills,please click the button and express your interest.