Food Safety and Quality Trainee
- Madrid, Spain
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills
believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
- • Management of day to day consumer contacts gathered through careline, switchboard, websites, social media pages, etc.
- • Link between GM Iberia and the Call Center to ensure the following:
- - Provide updated information about the company, our brands & products and current market promotions.
- - Create and ensure the validation of customized letters. Deal with brand protection contact at first stage.
- - Checking and measuring KPI’s of call center performance, review of results and implementation of corrective actions, as required.
- • Management of the Consumer Relations Database: maintenance of the system (e-Power Center).
Customer Complaints / Queries
- • Management and follow up of customer contacts & less serious complaints.
- • Management of customer specifications, QRO conditions and technical requests with the plants.
- • Update, maintenance and communication of the Technical Sheets in the Distance Selling tool ensuring that comply with the FIR.
- • Technical-legal advice, preparation of the HACCP manual, manual of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
- • Support on management and follow up of customer and consumer HDS contacts
- • Update, maintenance and communication of the Technical Sheets to the HD Shops.
Bio-sanitary Bachelor’s Degree.
English: advance level.
Microsoft office: user.
Competences: results oriented, team work capacity, organizational capabilities, involvement, accuracy, autonomy.
Master’s in Food Technology and Quality Control.
3-6 months of experience in the Quality Department.