Regional Service & Customer Development Lead
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
Position : Full time
Reports to: Logistics Director
Function: Customer Service
Purpose: Supporting the Logistics Director, define and own the development and execution of the customer service strategy for the region. Develop and lead for a 2-prong strategic approach ensuring thought leadership on Customer Service capabilities and organisational design and amplification of in-market best practice. Working with the SC directors and managers in markets, together with Regional sales team develop an aligned view on how to operationalise the strategy to achieve new market and new channel growth ambitions. Own HMM delivery within Customer Service.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Define and Execute the customer strategy in the region, clearly articulating Regional vs market ownership and deployment expectations.
• Define and Own the regional CS scorecard and drive for standardisation, simplification and optimisation of critical KPIs.
• Develop functional best-practices in regard to processes, tools and training. Own the CS COE and ensure output of the forum drives the regional long-term strategy needs.
• Working with market leads, support the CS talent management and development process, working with Global teams to define capability standards and execute for the region
• Drive Customer Service HMM & CI initiatives across the region including C2S toolkit and capability
• Maintaining close connection with the markets and their growth strategies, ensure the e2e connect of new market and channel initiatives to functional Supply Chain teams to ensure successful integration across the value chain
• Lead for the understanding and impact of New business models evolving in the region, working with the regional SC team to deliver a fit for future SC.
• Develop, manage and advance Customer engagement for Regional customers and E-commerce customers
Skills & Qualifications
• >5 years experience in a broad Supply Chain role that covers Demand Planning and Customer Service.
• Strong Customer Service experience in EUAU Retail environment
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Strong internal and external relationship management background
• Broad understanding of the end to end supply chain
• Project Management Skills
Examples of Success Criteria
• Service as Measured by Customers
• AGS for the region
• Achievement of annual growth and penetration targets across new markets and channels
• Successful integration of new markets and channels into ways of working