Custsomer Demand Planner/Customer Logistics Manager - Speculative
- Uxbridge, UK
Food. Purpose. You.
We are a company inspired by purpose: we serve the world by making food people love. Every day we make this love real through our brands, our culture and the way we treat the world. Our brands—like Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Häagen-Dazs and Cascadian Farm, to name a few—are adored in more than 100 countries on six continents. Our global team of 42,000 brings passion and creativity to work with them every day. And our devotion to community and planet drives the way we give back and do business. When inspiring purpose meets solid strategy, big things happen. We’re ranked one of the top 20 companies in U.S., with sales of $18.0 billion in 2017. That’s a lot of love.
We seek out the best talent, then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
We are continually looking for great people to join our teams. Although we may not have this vacancy right now, we are always happy to hear from potential candidates for future opportunities with the relevant outlined skill set. If you would like to submit a speculative CV for this role please submit your CV below. (This is not open to agencies)
• Collaborate internally and externally with key stakeholders to achieve excellent forecast accuracy and service level to your customer.
• Drive best practice and adherence to the business cycle, supporting not only the monthly but annual forecasting processes.
Customer Demand Planner:
• Collaborative demand planning for all base and events for your customer, having overall accountability for our supply chain KPI’s for your customer.
• Establish and build strong and influential relationships with your customers supply chain at the relevant level.
• Aim to be the expert for your customer for General Mills brands first point of contact for any queries both internally and externally.
Customer Logistics Manager:
• Responsible for managing Customer Demand Planning, Setting clear priorities for the team/ manage the team performance & development.
• Best Practise
• Work with other Customer Logistics Managers to ensure processes internally are standardised and improved for all for managing Customers, and supporting Customisation where required.
• Leading Forecast Review meetings with the Commercial team
• Review of performance to improve forecast accuracy
• Responsible for planning and agreeing NPD launches with your customer and internally with sales.
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree Qualified
• Proven success in Customer Facing Demand planning role AND/OR Customer Logistics role within an FMCG or Retailer environment
• Experience and knowledge of Top 6 Grocer
• Knowledge and experience of dealing with Retailer systems and processes
• Knowledge of SAP/ APO or TPM systems
• Experience of influencing stakeholders and customers to deliver change projects
• Excellent interpersonal & influencing skills with ability to constructively challenge & build great relationships.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and drive change.
• Performance driven with a Continuous Improvement mind set and ability to look longer term
• Proactive approach
• Collaborative approach to teamwork.
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and consistently achieve tight deadlines
• Strong quantitative and computer skills (Microsoft office package)
• Strong analytical skills, root cause management to improve demand and supply KPIs
What’s in it for you?
- Plenty of foodie freebies – Lots of Free Häagen-Dazs Ice cream & Yoplait - Yoghurt available all day, every day!
- Casual Dress Code – Jeans & Trainers permitted
- Regular social events – Summer BBQ’s and Christmas Parties
- Early Friday finish at 3:00pm
- 25 days holiday
- Health and Dental Care
- Pension up to 8% matched
What will you get from us?
Joining General Mills is your chance to be part of a fun and collaborative team - a small team in a big company! Our robust projects give you the opportunity to make an immediate impact as you learn and grow in preparation for your future. You will interact with senior leaders, build a professional network, and create lasting friendships.