Customer Supply Chain Manager
- Uxbridge, UK
Food. Purpose. You.
We are a company inspired by purpose: we serve the world by making food people love. Every day we make this love real through our brands, our culture and the way we treat the world. Our brands—like Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Häagen-Dazs and Cascadian Farm, to name a few—are adored in more than 100 countries on six continents. Our global team of 42,000 brings passion and creativity to work with them every day. And our devotion to community and planet drives the way we give back and do business. When inspiring purpose meets solid strategy, big things happen. We’re ranked one of the top 20 companies in U.S., with sales of $18.0 billion in 2017. That’s a lot of love.
We seek out the best talent, then give them development resources, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who want to advance food through innovation and serve the world.
As Customer Supply Chain Manager you will drive the performance of General Mills’ products across our UK & I customers; exceeding our customers’ expectations through executional excellence; developing strategies and new route-to-markets that drive sustainable business growth.
To meet these objectives, you will be play an important role on our Supply Chain and Sales Leadership teams and lead a team of seven.
• Accountable for Customer Demand Planning activities for Top 6; Lead improvement to promotional & NPD forecast accuracy, processes and collaboration with Sales & customers.
• Accelerate performance on service and cost with our customers.
• Lead proactive communication of supply challenges with Sales teams & our customers.
• Lead customer engagement & collaboration strategy.
• Develop route to market for new business channels.
• Grow and inspire team to perform.
• >5 years experience in a broad Supply Chain role that covers Demand Planning and Customer Service.
• Strong communication skills and ability to influence in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Customer centric & Continuous Improvement mindset.
• Ability to interpret complex information and present in a simple way.
• Proven experience of leading teams and working cross-functionally.
What will you get from us?
Joining General Mills is your chance to be part of a fun and collaborative team - a small team in a big company! Our robust projects give you the opportunity to make an immediate impact as you learn and grow in preparation for your future. You will interact with senior leaders, build a professional network, and create lasting friendships.