Supply Chain Graduate Programme
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
A great opportunity to take a first step into a supply chain role, where you will get a broad understanding of the Customer Supply Chain in FMCG. The role supports the Customer Supply Chain Team on weekly processes, reporting and Grocery Customer management, whilst identifying opportunities to simplify and take work out. This role will give the candidate an exposure to working with grocery retailers, understanding of the forecasting process to drive an accurate demand plan and develop more understanding on Logistics.
- Forecasting – By working with the team
- Learn & support the monthly forecasting cycle
- Learn & support the promotional planning, tracking and data analysis
- Understanding & reporting key performance data for retailers, Reporting to customers in some incidences.
- Investigating daily issues on service to customers & ensuring they are resolved.
- Learn & supporting the team on data analysis for customers, identifying key insights.
- Reviewing customer ordering behaviour & monitoring performance on other initiatives and ensuring conformance to agreed terms of Supply.
- Manage delivery enquiries for convenience customers.
- Weekly & monthly KPIs.
- EPOS trackers
- NFT delivery/failure tracker
- Work to identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of our processes.
Education/Language/ Skills requirements:
· Degree caliber
· English speaking proficiency
· Computer literate
· Desire to learn