Sr. SAP Supply Chain Planning Technical Analyst (APO, E2Open, Kinaxis)
- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
What we need you to do:
Global Business Solutions is a Service Organization within General Mills for the company. They provide Solutions Development, Business Services, Global Workplace solutions, Technology solutions and Continuous Improvement.
The SAP Supply Chain Planning team provides centralized business process and systems support and design expertise to General Mills Supply Chain business partners globally. Members of this team provide important leadership in connecting supply chain processes (Plan, Source, Make, Deliver) across IT and business teams to ensure that end to end processes align with business strategy.
The Supply Chain Planning Systems Analyst role will be responsible for:
· Developing expertise in supply chain planning solutions, including SAP APO (SNP, DP, & PPDS), Llamasoft (Guru & IPFA), and Terra DS
· Driving the design, development and implementation of future supply chain planning solutions from vendors like SAP, E2Open, Kinaxis, OM Partners and others
· Leveraging experience/expertise to identify opportunities for system and process improvements
· Providing first class service and support of existing processes & systems
· Advising business partners engaged in merger, acquisition, and divestiture projects
· Connecting with IT and business peers to ensure end to end solution optimization
· Supporting the startup processes of new lines, plants, contract manufacturers, and customer service facilities
What sort of person we need:
· Bachelor’s degree in CIS (Computer Information Systems), MIS (Management Information Systems), or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the supply chain planning space
· 3-5 years Business systems analyst experience
· Demonstrated ability to overcome challenges and achieve desired results
· Demonstrated ability to partner with business and design technical solutions
· Sound interpersonal and communication skills with technical and business partners
· Project Management – self managing, results oriented, can manage multiple priorities
· Development experience in SAP / ABAP or .Net is preferred but not required
· Experience working in or with virtual teams is preferred but not required