- Uxbridge, UK
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
The Role :
This role is designed for supporting i) the “Fix” of GMI products online sales fundamentals across top UK grocery retailers platforms incl. Pure Players (Ocado, Amazon) ii) the reporting set-up for GMI online sales across customers.
UK eCommerce Manager, NAM teams and Brand Managers
The .com teams of the key retailers
• Own the ongoing relationship with Brandbank across brands and deliver the required product assets sourced from the Marketing teams. Ensure NPD is executed successfully online by liaising with brand teams on a regular basis.
• Fix content compliance versus target post NPD launches, liaising with customers .com teams.
• Upload and maintain GMI product information on Amazon and Ocado self-service platforms (NPD creation, new line form, images, logistic & pricing data,…). Support NAM on upcoming projects.
• Providing the relevant assets to report a monthly update on our UK eCom business . Implement top actions/fails from the dashboard.
• Create monthly eCommerce newsletter to communicate progress/key projects/dashboard findings/scorecard performance.
• Support the training of the Marketing & Sales teams with expertise on the retailers & Brandbank requirements for optimal eCommerce product content.
• Support Ecommerce Manager with a focus on the top 4 retailers (deck creation/audits/desk research).
• Take ownership of team meetings – communicating weekly agendas and minutes.
The Candidate Requires:
- Degree standard
- CPG marketing experience beneficial but not necessary
- Passion for driving growth and leading change
- Passionate about consumers and food - enjoys understanding what is going on for consumers
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and motivate others through the conveying of compelling visions that are consistent with and build on the interests and strategies of of the organisation.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity, self- directed.
- Personal fit with Company's culture and values
- Collaborative approach in work, feeling comfortable working with a variety of teams.
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to drive projects to completion.