Trade Promotional Management (TPM) Analyst
- Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$17.6 billion during fiscal 2016.
neral Mills is looking for an Application Business Analyst responsible for projects, enhancements and support for our EUAU Sales business partners and systems. The Business Analyst position requires strong business
skills and would be responsible for gathering business requirements, blueprinting, reviewing, and analyzing systems, including testing, to support our sales systems across the globe.
The Analyst will work directly with business partners and other Information Systems teams to build functional specifications, assist with resource estimates, and consult on technical direction. As a member of an analyst team, this position will be responsible for SAP TPM in today’s environment but should have interest in learning new technologies to adapt as systems evolve.
Analyst should have an interest in trouble shooting complex external and internal integrations, as well as data mapping. This role is part of a high-performing and highly creative global team. Analyst will be supported by
the team with plenty of opportunity to be recognized as an individual. Opportunity to be involved with industry
leading sales/promotion analytics development.
• Work directly with the business to gather detailed business requirements and apply sound technical solutions to build/test functional specifications, implement, & maintain Sales systems
• Will be accountable for learning Sales systems, developing knowledge of system data and learning business process, rules and logic. Advocating for the best overall solution
• Provide timely, personal, and efficient response to user problems and inquiries
• Become an expert on core applications supported within the team
• Research best practices and inform peers on key trends relevant to your area of responsibility
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Experience in supporting SAP systems
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and support systems, as well as partner with technical team to design and implement
• Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• Willingness to respond to critical issues off-hours and sometimes on weekends
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment yet be independently productive
• High initiative; self-starter
• Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and ensure execution of multiple projects
• Results oriented
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience in working with SAP TPM system
• Ability to provide influence and sound judgment with key technical decisions for solutions
• Motivated with passion for automation, continuous improvement and root-cause analysis
• A strong sense of accountability, ownership and pride in work performed
• Must be self-managing and capable of managing multiple projects and tasks
• Catalyst for change and ability to drive capabilities
We have a fun, employee-focused culture with a great work environment.
Benefits such as pension, childcare vouchers plus lots of free ice cream!
We will look for ways to help you grow your skill set through cross-functional career opportunities and secondments.
At General Mills, our mission and our values are our strategy for success and our people are the key ingredients in bringing them to life. If you are ready for a new challenge, please click “I'm interested” below!