Key Account Manager
- Dublin, Ireland
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more.
We seek out the best of the best and give them development, support and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with us means joining a company that makes a difference for others. There is tremendous opportunity here for people who want to advance the industry, through innovation and nourish the world with quality.
Yoplait is the Number 2 Yogurt manufacturer in the world. In the Republic of Ireland, the Fresh Yogurt market is worth €200m (RSV) in which Yoplait is the Number 1 player with 16.9% market share. Yoplait Ireland currently enjoys sales (RSV) exceeding €30m. Its Fresh Dairy Yogurt portfolio includes leading Kids brands Petits Filous, Frubes, and Yop as well as adult brands Yoplait Fruit Yogurt, Liberte, Weight Watchers (under license) Superfruitti & Calin+.
- Manage the Convenience customers to achieve budgeted plans and P&L responsibility in conjunction with the BAM.
- Work in conjunction with supply chain to ensure forecast accuracy objectives are achieved.
- Work with GM UK account team to co ordinate and implement agreed promo plans for NI accounts
- In conjunction with the BAM devise and implement customer business plans that are align to the overall business and customer specific strategies.
- Provide on-going support for the business account manager by maintaining: - customer price files, promotional proposals, new line form creation, business forecasting, sales reporting & customer presentations.
- 2 to 3 Years experience within FMCG.
- 1 to 2 years account management experience on ROI & NI accounts
- Good communication skills required
- Proven track record of achieving set targets and objectives
- Effective written / communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills in Excel , Word and Powerpoint.
- Ambitious, with can do attitude