Merchandisers (Northern area)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US $17.8 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in India include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Pamapara, Green Giant, Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
• Dress with company uniform to check out al least 8 retail stores on daily basis on Freezer temperature, stock level, and manage stock fulfillment
• Maintain Point of Sale material in excellent condition, changing as necessary for promotions or to replace old or dirty POS in a timely manner.
• Maintain freezers in a clean and neat manner both internal & external to ensure that HD products and packaging are fresh, clean and attractive. Perform preventative maintenance on supermarket freezers, including defrosting (chest)
• Rotate and roll product to ensure minimal scrap, and removes out-of-date and/or damaged product from accounts.
• Move product into HD freezer from supermarket back stock as needed.
• Ensure cleanliness of Freezer both internal & external including product packaging
• Monitoring & feedback on competitors activities in stores
• Merchandising & maintain product mix according to given plano-gram
• Reporting on daily visit, call card, Merchandising report to Field Operations Executive
• Negotiate with stores for a better freezer location or additional product display in-stores
• Build and maintain positive, productive relationships with supermarket operations personnel, resolving
• Product or service problems promptly and ensuring excellent customer relations.
• Male or Female aged 20 -25 years
• College degree strongly preferred but not required.
• Good Interpersonal skill, self – motivated & able to take initiative and use sound judgment in day-to-day decision making.
• Flexible and able to work with others as a team.
• Experience in Direct Store Delivery
• Able and willing to travel.
• Punctual and reliable in their work attendance.
Within General Mills we are expected to role model our values:
Do the right thing all the time: Ensure all dealings are transparent and conducted with ethics & integrity. All contracts meet audit & risk requirements for life of contract.
Play to Win: Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first. Win as a Team Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire: Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, Move Quickly: Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.