Haagen-Dazs Shop Supervisor (KLCC)
- Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US $17.8 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in Southeast Asia include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Fruits by theFoot Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
- To take ownership of the shop in the absent of the shop manager.
- Undertake duties as required by management.
- Maintain highest standards of personal conduct and appearance.
- Identify, establish and implementation local promotions designed to maximize sales for the operation.
- Deliver consistent operating excellent in accordance with the Häagen-Dazs standards.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly shop reports.
- Complete day-to-day sales report.
- Conduct staff orientations.
- Conduct training activities with employees and management team and update training record.
- Ensure ESP audits are in line with standards (Gold Standards- 90%)
- Review and control Daily and Weekly Wastage Record.
- Update Daily Stock Inventory.
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits/cash/vouchers in shop (please refer Häagen-Dazs Shop Standard Operations Procedure-SOP).
- Responsible for security checks of the shop during business hours (opening and at the end of the shift).
- Resolve special request or complaint by customer.
- Other daily operational & ad hoc duties that are laid down from time to time.
- Minimum SPM with at least one (1) year of related work experience is required.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of any other language/dialect would be an added advantage.
- Prefer to have experience with operations/retail/customer service oriented industry.
- Must be sales and results oriented.
- Knowledge in basic computer would be an added advantage.
Within General Mills we are expected to role model our values:
Do the right thing all the time: Ensure all dealings are transparent and conducted with ethics & integrity. All contracts meet audit & risk requirements for life of contract.
Play to Win: Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first. Win as a Team Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire: Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, Move Quickly: Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.