Haagen-Dazs Supervisor (Westgate)
- Gateway Dr, Singapore
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US $17.8 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in Southeast Asia include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Fruits by theFoot Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
- To take ownership of the shop in the absent of the shop manager.
- Undertake duties as required by management.
- Maintain highest standards of personal conduct and appearance.
- Identify, establish and implementation local promotions designed to maximize sales for the operation.
- Deliver consistent operating excellent in accordance with the Häagen-Dazs standards.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly shop reports.
- Complete day-to-day sales report.
- Conduct staff orientations.
- Conduct training activities with employees and management team and update training record.
- Ensure ESP audits are in line with standards (Gold Standards- 90%)
- Review and control Daily and Weekly Wastage Record.
- Update Daily Stock Inventory.
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits/cash/vouchers in shop (please refer Häagen-Dazs Shop Standard Operations Procedure-SOP).
- Responsible for security checks of the shop during business hours (opening and at the end of the shift).
- Resolve special request or complaint by customer.
- Other daily operational & ad hoc duties that are laid down from time to time.
- Minimum SPM with at least one (1) year of related work experience is required.
- Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of any other language/dialect would be an added advantage.
- Prefer to have experience with operations/retail/customer service oriented industry.
- Must be sales and results oriented.
- Knowledge in basic computer would be an added advantage.
Within General Mills we are expected to role model our values:
Do the right thing all the time: Ensure all dealings are transparent and conducted with ethics & integrity. All contracts meet audit & risk requirements for life of contract.
Play to Win: Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first. Win as a Team Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire: Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, Move Quickly: Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.