Häagen-Dazs Assistant Shop Manager
- Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US $17.8 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in Southeast Asia include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Fruits by theFoot Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
• Manage and supervise the shop operations and ensuring that service and food presentation standards are maintained at all times.
• Responsible to deliver sales, cost profit targets and implement promotions activities to maximize sales for the Häagen-Dazs Shop.
• Deliver consistent operating standards in accordance with the Häagen-Dazs Shop customer service and environmental audits.
• To deliver the highest standard quality of service, product quality, food safety, hygiene and customer satisfaction standards at all times.
• To ensure shop product cost and labour cost are in line with company sales projection and to review and control daily and weekly wastage record.
• Ensure staffing, inventory levels and equipment operation/maintenance are appropriate to ensure smooth operations of the shop.
• To monitor the performance of staff and provide necessary training for them with an aim to improve and maintain highest quality of services and standards in meeting Häagen-Dazs Shop’s objectives.
• Candidate must possess /SPM/STPM/Pre-U/Diploma/Advanced certificate in food & beverage service management or others or equivalent.
• Experience as a Assistant Shop / Store Manager (or Supervisor who is ready for promotion!)
• Good communication skills – Ability to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Availability to work flexible hours, shifts, including evenings and weekends.
• Attention to details and has the ability to work in a team.
• High standards of personal integrity and business ethics
• Preferably applicants specialising in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
Within General Mills we are expected to role model our values:
Do the right thing all the time: Ensure all dealings are transparent and conducted with ethics & integrity. All contracts meet audit & risk requirements for life of contract.
Play to Win: Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first. Win as a Team Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire: Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, Move Quickly: Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.