Accounts Executive (Receivable)
- 168 Robinson Rd, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US $17.8 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in SEA include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
Account Receivable (AR)
• Download daily bank statement and scan payment details to CG for bank reconciliation
• Guide and review credit note/daily order block/invoices/customer accounts/DSO/Bad Debts Analysis perform by CG team
• Prepare and send customers statement of accounts
• Monthly AR & Cash App meeting with CG team
• Handle monthly Trade promotion provision and reconciliation
• Review month end reports prepare by CG team (e.g.: AR aging, mitigation reports)
• Handle office petty cash
• Prepare quarterly PEAK report and yearly customer credit review
• Monthly credit meeting and assist sales team to resolve long overdue accounts
• Provide support for internal and external audits.
General Ledger (GL)
• Prepare journal for month end closing
• Guide CG and review journal posting ensure supporting documents are sufficient
• Prepare yearly tax queries from HQ and tax agent
• Prepare audit schedules and provide support for internal and external audits until local statutory filling completed
• Prepare cash flow projections
• Guide CG and review month end Balance sheet schedules
• Resolve open item in Balance sheet
• Handle full set of accounts for Japan entity
• Liaise with company secretary , bankers and local authority
• Handle yearly filling of unclaimed money and CP58
• Prepare yearly insurance computation for renewal
• Create marketing Internal order
• Provide support for internal control ensure we have a strong control environment
• Prepare ad-hoc report
• At least 2 year working experience in the related field
• Able to work independently
• Able to meet deadline for all work delegated
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience in SAP is a must
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
Within General Mills we are expected to role model our values:
Do the right thing all the time: Ensure all dealings are transparent and conducted with ethics & integrity. All contracts meet audit & risk requirements for life of contract.
Play to Win: Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first. Win as a Team Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire: Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, Move Quickly: Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.