Haagen-Dazs Assistant Shop Manager - Holland Village (Singapore)
- 21 Lor Mambong, Singapore 277680
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US $17.8 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in SEA include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
- To take ownership of the shop in the absence of the Shop Manager.
- Undertake duties as required by management.
- Maintain highest standards of personal conduct and appearance.
- Identify, establish and implementation local promotions designed to maximize sales for the operation.
- Deliver consistent operating excellent in accordance with the Häagen-Dazs standards.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly shop reports.
- Complete day-to-day sales report.
- Conduct staff orientations.
- Conduct training activities with employees and management team and update training record.
- Ensure ESP audits are in line with standards (Gold Standards- 90%)
- Review and control Daily and Weekly Wastage Record.
- Update Daily Stock Inventory.
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits/cash/vouchers in shop (please refer Häagen-Dazs Shop Standard Operations Procedure-SOP).
- Responsible for security checks of the shop during business hours (opening and at the end of the shift).
- Resolve special request or complaint by customer.
- Other daily operational & ad hoc duties that are laid down from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
- Open for Malaysian candidates
Why join us?
- Meal allowance
- On job training provided
- Public holiday pay
- OT payment
- Monthly incentive
- Montly free pint
- Medical & dental provided
- Yearly bonus
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- EPF & SOCSO contributions
- Uniform provided