Haagen-Dazs Shop Manager - Queensbay Mall
- 100, Persiaran Bayan Indah, Queens Bay, 14300 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2013 global net sales of US $17.8 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in SEA include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
- Undertake duties as required by management.
- Maintain highest standards of personal conduct and appearance.
- Identify, establish and implementation local promotions designed to maximize sales for the operation.
- Deliver consistent operating excellent in accordance with the Häagen-Dazs standards.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly shop reports.
- Complete day-to-day sales report.
- Staff recruitment and conducting staff orientations.
- Conduct training activities with employees and management team and update training record.
- Ensure ESP audits are in line with standards (Gold Standards- 90%)
- Review and control Daily and Weekly Wastage Record.
- Update Daily Stock Inventory.
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling deposits/cash/vouchers in shop (please refer Häagen-Dazs Shop Standard Operations Procedure-SOP).
- Responsible for security checks of the shop during business hours (opening and at the end of the shift).
- Resolve special request or complaint by customer.
- Other daily operational & ad hoc duties that are laid down from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prefer to have experience with operations/retail/customer service oriented industry.
- Must be sales and results oriented.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why join us?
- Meal allowance
- On job training provided
- Public holiday pay
- Shift allowance payment
- Monthly incentive
- Monthly free pint
- Medical & dental provided
- Yearly bonus
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- EPF & SOCSO contributions
- Uniform provided