E-Commerce Assistant Manager
- Mercury Tower, Ploenchit Road, Bangkok
One of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2015 global net sales of US $17.6 billion.
Since 1996, General Mills India has been offering an innovative range of food products. Our business consists of four verticals: Retail Sales, Bakeries & Food Services (B&FS), Exports & Haagen-Dazs Shops. Our brands in India include Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Pamapara, Green Giant, Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs.
The ROLE would be responsible for analyzing and implementing straegies to achieve business requirements, developing, implementing, and maintaining tools and analysis to improve operational performance for all brands under General Mills.
Key Responsibilities for the position are:
- Leading the development and management of the e-commerce business and online platform to achieve the business goals & objectives.
- Increase traffic to the website through social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google +).
- Create new promotions and events on the website and social media channels.
- Constant look out for new ideas, opportunities for value-added collaboration with other partners.
- work closely with internal team and retail to promote online to offline, offline to online, digital marketing, SEO, SEM activities.
- Demonstrating project strategies and plans to the higher officials.
- Provide analytic reports of online sales.
Position Location & Reporting Relationships:
The position is based in Bangkok and reports to Commercial Director but travel may be required. The position will have no direct reports.
Ideal candidate should have 3 years of professional experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field. MBA is an advantage
E-Commerce & Digital Background
Able to support marketing communication & Ota page maintenance
At least 1 years of E-Commerce, consumer-based online experience.
Manage several projects simultaneously, prioritize appropriately, and drive for the result
Strong analytical skills, work effectively and also good in team environment
Intelligent, achievement oriented, self-motivated, pleasant personality with the desire to learn and grow
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skill. Fluency in English – both written and spoken
Within General Mills we are expected to role model our values:
Do the right thing all the time: Ensure all dealings are transparent and conducted with ethics & integrity. All contracts meet audit & risk requirements for life of contract.
Play to Win: Deliver exceptional value for the customers and delivering on the commitments. Always putting consumer first. Win as a Team Build open & trusting work relationships. Respecting & Embracing differences and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the company.
Grow and Inspire: Inspire people to be their best - not only at General Mills but also in our community. Building diverse teams and empowering them to make a difference.
Act Boldly, Move Quickly: Seek improvements in every area of the company. Quickly sense & respond to risks & opportunities. Take decisive actions on critical priorities.