Territory Sales Officer / Territory Sales Executive - Across Various Locations in India
- Mumbai, India
Headquartered in Minnesota, US, General Mills, with $17 billion in net sales (2016) and more than 44,000 employees worldwide, is in the top 10 largest food companies in the world. We are the world's sixth largest food company with trusted brands like Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Annie's Organic Snacks, Haagen-Dazs and many, many more. Visit www.generalmills.com for more information on us.
In India, our trusted brands like Pillsbury and Betty Crocker found it's way into every household. Working professionals who are on-the-go relish our Nature Valley products. And for those who enjoy the finer things in life, indulge in our super-premium ice-cream, Haagen-Dazs. Our goal is is to serve delightful, innovative products to Indians who are seeking newer food experiences.
We have a "Mind of a Multinational & Heart of a Start-up". We strive towards our goal by combining our global best practices in technology and food expertise with strong local market manufacturing and go-to-market capabilities.We are a fortune 100 multinational company, yet we operate with the freedom, energy and agility of a start-up. We take great pride in our people and have been ranked as the No.1 food company to work with in India by the Economic Times - Great Place To Work Institute in 2016
Position: Territory Sales Officer / Territory Sales Executive - Retail
OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE ACROSS VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN INDIA
This position will be responsible for the distribution and display of General Mills India range of products in the area assigned. Achieve retailing volume and collection targets that have been assigned for the territory through effective distributor management.
This role will be responsible for:-
- Ensuring that GMI products are sold to all the relevant outlets in the assigned territory.
- Distribution – Ensuring that all products are available in the targeted outlets in the territory. Identifying new distributors.
- Visibility – Ensuring that our products are visible in all the outlets that we service.
- WB Management –. Ensuring availability of all SKUs with the WB and that the WB stocks, claims and outstanding are managed as per norms.
- DSM Management – Ensure that DSMs work as per norms on man-days, productivity and visibility. Training DSMs on Selling Skills & Product Knowledge.
- Monitoring and reporting of competitor activities.
- Sharing suggestions and ideas for branding through local promotions, display contests etc.
- Regional Commercial Team & ASM
- DSMs , WBs, Retailers, CFA & Consumers
- MBA or Graduate
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of experience
- Must have worked in FMCG companies