- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is currently searching for a 2D Artist to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla,but can start on a remote basis, within one of our studios focused on the development of casual mobile games.
You will contribute to the design team with creating accessories, characters, and other interactive assets for our mobile apps.
As a 2D Artist you will work closely with designers, art leads and technical artists to design, conceptualise, and implement 2D art for gameplay and LiveOps.
What you will do:
· Produce and participate in graphic creation for games.
· Create 2D icons, logos, textures, illustrations and concepts based on project needs.
· Demonstrate creativity, adaptability to different games and graphic styles.
· Ensure quality and delivery meets expectations and direction from the Leads/Art Managers.
· Actively participate and communicate with the art team and other departments.
What you will need:
· 2+ years of experience in Video Game Development.
· Experience shipping a game or participated in the development of more than one title.
· Motivation and passion about video games.
· Proficient technical skills and expertise in Photoshop.
· Independent work attitude and versatile design skills.
· A thorough and organized work ethic, allowing you to work with ambitious goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines.
· Knowledge of the technical Pipeline and all the processes required to make a game.
· The opportunity to join a talented and dynamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
· Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
· Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.