- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create from our offices in Seville fun and unique games that spread joy to millions of players around the world, becoming a global reference in the industry, while always prioritizing our teams' happiness!
We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying our work and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to work with us?
As a Level Designer, you will design exciting new game mechanics and systems following the lead of the Game Designer of the team.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Level creation.
- Designing new match3 mechanics.
- Balancing of levels from live games.
- Collaborating on the definition of level progressions and evolution of the level mechanics.
- Working on a high collaborative team, giving, and receiving feedback from colleagues to improve overall result of previously described tasks.
- Communicating with other teams of developers, analytics and artist to improve the general outcome of the level design team.
- Working closely with the game designer, as well as developers, to create game content that delivers a rewarding and exciting experience for the player.
- Locating and fixing bugs.
- Conducing gameplay evaluations, providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game.
- Communicating the results of any prototypes and designs to the game designer.
- integrating the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine, as the project progresses.
The perfect candidate:
- Has a degree in Design of interactive Products and Video Games or similar.
- +1 year of experience as level designer.
- Has experience working with Unity
- Has deep understanding of the current mobile-game landscape.
- Is interested in Game Design.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Has fluent and clear verbal and written communications.
- Enjoys challenges and problem solving.
- Is passionate about game development.
- Shows a positive attitude.
- Is available to relocate to Sevilla (Spain) once the COvid-19 situation allows it (from september on).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a talented and dynamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
- Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
- Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.