SENIOR GAME DESIGNER
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
We are currently looking for experienced Game Designers to join one of the studios in our company, in the sunny south of Spain.
This studio is focused on the development of midcore/hardcore games for mobile platforms.
As a Game Designer, you will design engaging new game mechanics and systems, working closely with the programming team to see those designs through to implementation.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
• Creating game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements to the rest of the team.
• Creating systems and mechanics catered to a games specific target demographic.
• Monitoring key game health metrics and be able to formulate product/design decisions based on the data.
• Tuning and balancing content developed by the team; extending those systems to realise new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
• Making decisions based on live data and analytics/trends.
Create level layouts and scripted gameplay scenarios that follow the game’s vision
Own levels by taking them from concept to final shipped production levels
• Keeping a fluent communication with the development team, art team and the game producer.
• Gathering, acknowledging, and responding to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
The perfect candidate:
· Has proven experience as a game designer and level designer (complete implementations from concept to delivery in, at least, 2 published midcore/hardcore games) preferably with FPS, TPS, RPG, Action or Adventure genres.
· Has experience working with Unity 3+ years.
· Has a deep understanding of the current mobile/social landscape.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
· Passionate about game development.
· Positive attitude.
· Coding with C#
· Experience in mobile F2P.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
· With proven experience as a level designer (complete implementations from concept to delivery) in midcore/hardcore games
· With fluent and clear verbal and written communications in Spanish and/or English.
· Who are able to relocate to Sevilla for this position in the next few months (before end of 2020).
· Has at least 3 of Unity experience
· The opportunity to join a talented and dynamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
· Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.
· Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.