Mobile Games CRM Manager
- Cardenal Bueno Monreal, Sevilla, Spain
Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients – such as Disney, Mattel or Universal- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, giving support during the development and publishing phase of their games.
Our mission is to create from our offices in Seville fun and unique games that spread joy to millions of players around the world, becoming a global reference in the industry, while always prioritizing our teams' happiness!
We want to achieve this by being creative, teaming up, enjoying our work and being PROs at what we do.
Would you like to work with us?
Are you a self-motivated and forward-thinking CRM expert that is passionate about delivering fantastic targeted experiences to millions of consumers across the world? Do you love playing mobile games and have a clear vision on how to enhance the experience?
Our large casual games studio, GenJoy, is looking for a dynamic marketer who will help strategize, manage and operate our CRM efforts in our match-3 puzzle games, with the objective of effectively increasing player engagement and retention.
Come and work with a talented multifunctional team in one of the most exciting and fast-growing industries! Embark with us on a journey of spreading joy and take your career to the next level!
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Laying out the CRM strategy for our game Tuscany Villa and other casual mobile games, focusing on delivering fantastic and unique experiences to our players.
- Designing and operating targeted CRM campaigns using communication channels such as in-app messaging and push messaging, with the aim of increasing our players’ engagement, upselling to boost monetization and helping prevent player churn.
- Tracking and analyzing the impact of our CRM efforts to provide actionable insights for themselves and stakeholders.
- Collaborating closely with game designers, marketers, and data scientists to streamline efforts and deliver maximum impact.
- Staying abreast of new CRM techniques and tech to be a champion for moving forward GenJoy’s knowledge and capacity in this space.
- Having fun!
The perfect candidate has…
- Previous experience in operating CRM campaigns in other mobile gaming apps, especially in the casual games space.
- Hands on knowledge of push and in-app messaging channels.
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools such as Firebase, Swrve, or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to set up and analyze AB tests, showing clear improvements based on learnings.
- Expertise in segmentation, micro targeting, and multichannel campaign orchestration.
We will only consider candidates with…
- Open minded, forward-thinking, collaborative, can-do attitude.
- Passion for mobile gaming with a critical eye for game mechanics.
- Experience in operating and analyzing targeted CRM campaigns for B2C products, leveraging insights to improve efforts over time.
- Strategic and organized planner with an ease for multi-tasking and project management.
- Desire to be creative and to innovate.
- Solid understanding of User Experience with the ability to understand different players’ perspective.
- Proactive and autonomous attitude.
- Fully fluent English communication skills.
What we offer:
- Full time contract.
- The chance to work on one of our biggest games with a massive global audience.
- A creative and collaborative environment where all ideas are welcome.
- The ability to grow your career over time and work on several projects.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- The chance to work in the south of Spain and enjoy its year-round sunshine, warm weather, tapas culture, rich history, nearby sandy beaches, and much more!
- Becoming a member of our Genera Games family and enjoy all the perks and benefits of working with us.